Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and includes information about living individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, as well as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. (2) "Personal information" refers to information that can identify a specific individual by itself, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information and information related to payments made between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "partners") may be shared with our business partners. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- To bill users for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User or publicly announce on the Website the purpose of use after the change in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or publicized in advance, and when the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee, and when the Company is required to provide the personal information to a third party for the purpose of use
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Data items to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- To stop the provision of personal information to third parties upon request of the person in question
- The method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person or makes readily accessible to the person in advance to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. or put them in a condition where they are readily accessible to the individual concerned.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person concerned, we will disclose such information to the person without delay. However, if the Company decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. (2) User may request that the Company correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") his/her personal information.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to a user's request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will make corrections, etc. to the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- In the event that the Company receives a request from the User to cease use or delete (hereinafter referred to as "cease of use, etc.") his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained through wrongful means, the Company shall cease use of such personal information without delay. In the event of a request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc.") on the grounds that such information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that such information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend the use of personal information, the Company will notify the user of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in the event that the suspension of use involves a large amount of expense or is otherwise difficult to implement, and in the event that alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 10 (Handling of Personally-Related Information)
- The Shop may provide personally identifiable information it has acquired to third parties who are expected to acquire such information as personal data. In such cases, the Shop will confirm in advance with the third party that the third party has obtained the consent of the individual concerned to allow the third party to receive the personally identifiable information from the Shop and to acquire it as personal data, except as otherwise provided in Article 27.1 of the Personal Information Protection Law, such as when required by law. The Shop will confirm in advance with the third party that the third party has obtained the consent of the individual concerned to allow the Shop to acquire the information as personal data that identifies the individual.
- The Shop may acquire personal information provided by a third party as personal data. In such cases, the purpose of use of the acquired information shall be in accordance with the purpose described in "3.
Article 11 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.
Inquiries by e-mail should be sent to email@example.com.